Lodge LOGIC 10.25" Cast Iron Grill Pan
The Lodge LOGIC 10.25" Cast Iron Grill Pan sets the standard for powerful stovetop searing and flavorful grill marks. Cast iron holds heat better than any other type of cookware, so when you drop a chilly rib-eye steak on it, it won't suffer temperature loss like other cookware. Instead it delivers a sustained sear that caramelizes protiens, and locks in natural juices. Compatible with all stove types, oven-safe, and ideal for use at the camfire or on the grill. The Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan comes pre-seasoned from the forge and is ready to use. Proper washing and seasoning maintenance is required. Made in the USA.
For reliable info on cast iron seasoning and maintenance, please have a look at our Cast Iron Seasoning page.
Features of the Lodge LOGIC 10.25" Cast Iron Grill Pan include:
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Perfect for oven, stove, grill or campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Unparalleled heat retention for even heating
- One of the best searing pans we've used
- Made in the USA