Fagor Duo Combi Pressure Cooker
An automatic pressure release position and visual pressure indicator make the Duo extremely easy to operate. A stainless steel steamer basket with trivet, instruction manual and recipe book with over 50 delicious recipes is included.
Features of the Duo Combi Pressure Cooker Deluxe 2 in 1 5-Piece Set include:
- 4 and 8 qt Duo pots. Each pot can be used as a pressure cooker or as a regular pan on the stovetop.
- Duo pressure cooker lid which fits both pots
- Tempered glass lid (fits both pots)
- 18/10 stainless steel pasta/steamer basket with trivet
- Users manual and recipe book
Features of the Fagor Duo Combi Pressure Cooker include:
- Spring type mechanism in dial format can be maneuvered from one setting to the next without changing valves. Set to either Level 1 (Low 8.5 psi) or Level 2 (High 15 psi).
- Sleek black handles are ergonomically designed to make for easier handling.
- Automatic pressure release position and visual pressure indicator to let you know when all pressure has been released.
- Includes user's manual, recipe book and stainless steel steamer basket.
- 10 year warranty.
- Triple safety features dual pressure control valve plus two independent over pressure release valves: safety locking handle prevents accidental opening under pressure. UL approved.
- 18/10 quality stainless steel construction with impact bonded diffuser base for even heat distribution and fuel efficiency-easy to clean, body is dishwasher safe. Use on all heat sources. Designed in Spain. Made in China.
- Two pressure settings in a spring-valve mechanism operated by a dial format. One valve accommodates all types of recipes. Set to either Level 1 (Low 8.5 psi) or Level 2 (High 15 psi). Visual indicator lets you knwo when all pressure has been released. Ergonomically designed for easier handling.
Click here to learn more about Fagor Pressure Cookers