Cangshan Thomas Keller Collection 5" Serrated Utility Knife
The refined Thomas Keller Signature Collection 5" Serrated Utility Knife by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Slim, sleek and exceptionally well-balanced, each knife is meticulously designed to elevate and augment the skills of the user. This is one of the very few culinary lines that are made from advanced Damasteel® RWL34 powdered steel. The creation of this advanced alloy steel is only possible due to relatively recent advancements in powder metallurgy. Sweden's Damasteel® RWL34 powdered steel is a next-generation steel that is both extremely strong and durable and can be tempered to a very hard state without making it brittle or prone to chipping. Cangshan Cutlery uses this amazing alloy to its full potential in the Thomas Keller Collection.
Chef Keller was instrumental in the design, rigorously focusing on every detail to ensure it performs flawlessly. And his influence shows in the partial bolster design and fantastically seamless handle that lets you grip (and change grips) comfortably, however you choose. An extremely sharp and durable points-out serrated edge will make many kitchen tasks easier over many, many years of use. The knife is exceptionally well balanced and every seam is flush, earning it a NSF certification for use in professional kitchens. Cangshan Cutlery is a Chinese Company and all manufacturing is done in their specialized factories in Yangjiang, China. The knives are hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths, and the overall quality of build and finish is excellent. If you want a truly next-level upgrade to powdered steel, buy with confidence. The Cangshan Thomas Keller Collection 5" Serrated Utility Knife is backed by the manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty.
Features of the Cangshan Thomas Keller Collection 5" Serrated Utility Knife include:
- Beautifully designed in partnership with Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller
- Forged from a single blank of stainless Swedish Damasteel® RWL34 powdered steel
- RWL34 Powdered Steel offers high edge strength, durability, chip-resistance and high corrosion resistance
- Extremely sharp points-out serrated edge with fine tip
- Precisely tempered to 61° HRC for exceptional edge retentention
- Excels at assorted jobs such as slicing tomatoes, rolls, cooked meats, fibrous vegetables and more
- Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths
- Beveled partial bolster adds strength without impeding grip or the cutting edge
- Full tang with endcap is seamlessly bound to a polished polymer handle
- Ergonimically designed and angled handle for extended use with minimal stress on hand and wrist
- NSF certified for use in professional kitchens
- Packaged in attractive walnut storage box featuring Chef Keller's signature
- Winner of 2019 Red Dot Design Award
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Made by Cangshan Cutlery in Yangjiang, China
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!