Wusthof Classic 6" Curved Meat Fork
The Wusthof Classic 6" Curved Meat Fork is an elegant and versatile tool that primarily helps stabilize roasts for slicing. But it can also be used for serving and in the kitchen for turrning meats in the pan or moving and positioning poultry and other roasts during cooking. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material (Polyoxymethylene) which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The classic 3 rivet handle is designed for exceptional durability and a comfortable grip. The 6" Curved Meat Fork is made in Solingen, Germany and backed by the manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended.
Features of the Wusthof Classic 6" Curved Meat Fork include:
- Versatile cooking and serving utensil
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Triple-riveted handle resists fading and discoloration
- NSF Certified
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's ifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!