Marcato Otello Pasta Machine
Marcato commemorates the origin of the modern pasta machine. The striking Otello Pasta Machine is a beautiful reinterpretation of Otello Marcato's original 1930 design, with premium modern materials and improved functionality. The Otello features chromed aluminum construction with a special treatment (Physical Vapor Deposition) that applies a thin metal film over chrome, which hardens the surface and embues the spectacular copper-bronze details. 150 mm rollers are made from anodized aluminum alloy that is fantastically hard and corrosion resistant, and they're micro-textured to improve the sauce adhesion of the finished pasta. A really useful, stainless feed shute is included and it removes for easier cleaning The Otello employs a simple, vintage-looking pin mechanism to adjust through 7 thickness settings, from .8 through 4 mm. The machine is equipped to produce pasta sheets for Lasagne (or hand-cut and filled pastas), with dedicated cutters for Fettuccine and Tagliolini.
The base and crank handle are made from premium Elm hardwood, finished in a light natural oil that will age beautifully. The Marcato Otello Copper-Bronze Pasta Maker includes instructions with recipes and a table clamp.
Features of the Marcato Otello Pasta Machine include:
- Limited edition Marcato pasta machine
- Copper-Bronze color with real Elm hardwood base and crank handle
- A modern reinterpretation of Otello Marcato's original 1930 design
- Chromed aluminum construction with stainless feeder shute
- Special PVD treatment adds corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish
- Anodized aluminum alloy rollers won't "flake" or corrode
- 150 mm wide rollers are micro-textured for improved pasta surface
- 7-position adjustability
- Equipped to produce Lasagne (pasta sheets), Fettuccine and Tagliolini
- Polymer resin combs and removable resin scrapers ensure better cleaning
- Hardwood base adds to the vintage appeal and ensures stability in use
- Includes directions with recipes and table clamp