Shun Premier Grey 9" Bread Knife
Shun's most beautiful series just got a lot cooler. The Shun Premier Grey 9" Bread Knife features an all new choice of color to the brand's perfectly executed Pakkawood® handle, and we have to say it looks really good. With a thin-ground, single bevel edge and low-frequency serrations, the 9" Bread knife simply glides through chewy crusts, tough skins, thick rinds and tender crumb. And you can't beat the Premier series for quality materials, impeccable manufacturing and exceptional clean-cutting performance. Shun Premier knives are truly a joy to use. The Shun Premier is forged with a thin, Damascus-style blade with hammered finish and a carbon steel cutting core made from Shun's proprietary VG-MAX super steel. This knife is wonderfully over-engineered for its intended use; an exceptional cook's tool that should easily last for a lifetime of use.
All Shun Premier knives include free lifetime sharpening and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Features of the Shun Premier Grey 9" Bread Knife include:
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Stylish, grey Pakkawood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Hand-hammered Tsuchime detailing on blade helps food release
- Very fine, single bevel, serrated edge
- Hand sharpened and finished
- Cutting edge rated at 60-61° Rockwell
- Full composite tang and embossed steel endcap
- NSF Certified
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Manufacturer's free lifetime sharpening
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty