Shun Classic LTD 4" Paring Knife
The Shun Classic LTD 4" Paring Knife features the exact same blade as the standard Classic, but the handle has a streamlined design without the steel end cap. And for that, you save lots off the list price!
This essential 4" Parer features a VG-MAX cutting core, clad with 34 layers of supporting SUS410 stainless steel on each side for carbon steel performance, without the maintenence. The ebony PakkaWood handles areincredibly sleek and offer excellent control. And like all Shun Classic blades, it includes free lifetime sharpening and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handwash only.
Features of the Shun Classic Limited Edition 4" Paring Knife include:
- A kitchen essential for all types of food prep
- VG-MAX carbon steel cutting core with 34 layers stainless damascus
- Hand-sharpened 16 double-bevel blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handle without the end cap
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan
- Manufacturer's free resharpening service (owner must pay shipping)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty