Shun Premier Grey 5.5" Nakiri
The Shun Premier Grey 5.5" Nakiri features the new, sophisticated grey Pakkawood® handle, and it's going to put a lot of your other prep knives to shame. This pretty little sharpie excels at home veg prep. Its light, thin ground blade and ultra sharp VG-Max core is perfectly suited to knock out super clean slices and sharp-corner dice all day long. This traditional Japanese profile and size is perfect for home kitchens. The Premier series is forged with a thin, Damascus-style blade with hammered finish and a carbon steel cutting core made from Shun's proprietary VG-MAX super steel. This knife is wonderfully over-engineered for its intended use; an exceptional cook's tool that should easily last for a lifetime of use.
All Shun Premier knives include free lifetime sharpening and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Features of the Shun Premier Grey 5.5" Nakiri include:
- A beautiful, traditional Japanese vegetable knife, sized for home
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Stylish, grey Pakkawood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Hand-hammered Tsuchime detailing on blade helps food release
- Very fine, 16° convex-ground, double-bevel blade
- Hand sharpened and finished
- Cutting edge rated at 60-61° Rockwell
- Full composite tang and embossed steel endcap
- NSF Certified
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Manufacturer's free lifetime sharpening
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!