Waring Induction Cooktop
The Waring® Induction Cooktop uses 70% less energy than conventional electric cooktops, while the power of induction technology ensures rapid heat up of the cookware for a faster cooking time. The Waring® Induction Cooktop features an easy-to-read LED timer display with 8 adjustable heat settings and a 150-minute timer. Since it cooks without open flames, smoke or exhaust gas and has an automatic safety shut off feature, the Waring® Induction Cooktop is safe to use in any household. For use with any magnetic metal cookware (or induction-ready cookware) only. Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty. Measures 14.25" x 11.5" w x 2.5" h.
Features of the Waring® Induction Cooktop include:
- Induction technology for rapid heat up and fast cooking time
- Energy efficient burner uses 70% less energy than conventional electric cooktops
- Easy-to-read LED timer display
- Push button On/Off controls, 8 heat settings, 150 minute timer
- Automatic shut off 30 seconds after removal of pot or pan
- Safe, even heating with no flame, no exhaust gas and no hot spots
- Streamlined design with glass top won't take up space on the counter
- For use with induction ready cookware
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
- 14.25" x 11.5" w x 2.5" h. Weighs 5lbs.