Stonewall Kitchen Tillen Farms Bada Bing Cherries
Burgundy in color and nearly twice the size of maraschinos, bing cherries are known for their concentrated sweetness and vibrant flavor. While usually only available for a short growing season, we’ve harvested, pitted and packed them for year-round enjoyment. Snack on these cherries straight from the jar or use them to add a touch of glamour to bourbon and whiskey cocktails.
Features of Stonewall Kitchen Tillen Farms Bada Bing Cherries include:
- Incredible, ripe flavor for cocktails, desserts, sauces and more
- Free from artificial preservatives, dyes and corn syrup
- Contains none of the eight most common allergens
- Pitted and stem-on bing cherries
- Refrigerate after opening and serve cold for best results
- 13.5 oz. jar
- Made in the USA (grown and processed in Oregon’s Willamette Valley)
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!