Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Ground Nakiri Knife
Wusthof's Classic 7" Hollow Ground Nakiri Knife is a Japanese inspired, versatile vegetable clever used for slicing, dicing and chopping soft and hard vegetables, as well as most fruits. Its easily controlled blade produces very fine and even cuts. The hollow edge creates air pockets that will help prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade while cutting. The Nakiri blade, bolster and tang are forged from a single piece of specially tempered high carbon steel. The handle is made of durable polypropylene with a full tang and traditional 3 rivets. This is a great gift idea for the vegetarians in your life or the chef that already has the standard array of knives. Made in Solingen, Germany. Hand washing recommended.
Features of the Wusthof Classic Hollow Ground Nakiri include:
- Ideal for chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing vegetables
- Exceptional performance, balance and comfort
- Precision forged from a single blank of premium Wusthof high-carbon stainless steel
- Full tang, full bolster
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell C
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blade is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Edges are hand finished at 10° per side for very sharp, effortless performance
- Triple riveted, polypropylene handle is impact resistant, and resists fading or staining
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!