Ballarini Crepe Pan Set
Crepe batter is easy, but turning crepes is tricky. Unless you've got the right pan...
The Ballarini Crepe Pan Set is the right pan. This responsive, low walled specialist has multiple layers of CORTAN nonstick that actually makes snatching up and flipping the perfect crepe simple. CORTAN is PFOA-free, and contains no heavy metals or nickel. Plus it's extra resistant to high temps, so the nonstick surface can withstand extended use at moderate heat with little to no added fats- ideal for crepes! The aluminum construction features a double riveted stainless handle and is oven safe up to 300° F. Compatible with all cooktops, except induction. Traditional beechwood spreader and flat spatula are included.
Features of the Ballarini Crepe Pan Set include:
- The perfect design for simple, flawless crepes
- Sturdy aluminum and stainless steel construction ensures quick, even heating
- Durable, multi-layered CORTAN nonstick coating for effoertless release
- CORTAN nonstick is PFOA-free and can withstand high temperatures
- Oven safe up to 300° F
- Wipes clean easily in soapy water
- Includes beech wood batter spreader and flat spatula