Baratza Sette 270 Conical Burr Grinder
The Baratza Sette 270 Conical Burr Grinder boasts the latest design advancement in grinding technology. 8 years of research and development have lead to a new and innovative mechanism that drives the outer burr, while the inner burr remains fixed, resulting in a new standard for simplicity, efficiency and durability. The 40mm conical burrs are manufactured in Liechtenstein and are precisely aligned for accurate, consistent grinds with minimal fines, with a big output of 3.5 to 5.5 grams per second, depending on the setting. The Macro adjust has 30 settings, while the Micro adjust adds 9 distinct grind sizes within each, making the Sette 270 an excellent choice for any brew method. And the simple LCD interface lets you set the grinding time, or choose from 3 programmable settings for easily repeatable, accurate dosing. A built-in convertible holder allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the included grounds bin, or most popular brewing devices. Exceptional for all brewing methods from espresso to manual brew, the Baratza Sette 270 Conical Burr Grinder is spectacular new design that's perfect for commercial cafés and home coffee enthusiasts. Includes 10-14 oz capacity bean hopper, control panel with back-lit LCD display, removable cone burr for easy clean up. Backed by Baratza's 1-year warranty. Measures 5" l x 9.5" w x 15" h.
For a side-by-side look at Baratza's brilliant product line, follow this link to the helpful Baratza Grinder Comparison Chart.
All Baratza burr grinders include a quick-start guide and web address for a dowloadable full owner's manual.
Features of the Baratza Sette 270 Conical Burr Grinder include:
- Innovative new mechanism design doubles grinding efficiency and increases durability
- Precise, electronic timer-controlled dosing
- Control panel with back-lit LCD display
- Electronic timer and 3 programmable settings ensure easy dose replication
- European made, 40 mm steel conical burrs grind 3.5g to 5.5 g/sec.
- Durable conical burrs are precision aligned for accurate grinding
- Macro/micro mechanism is connected to the cone burr for true grind adjustment
- 30 step Macro adjust grinds from espresso to manual brew
- 9 step micro adjust- ideal for espresso
- 10-14 oz (300-400g) bean hopper capacity
- Bean shutoff feature permits no-mess, no-fuss hopper removal
- Newly designed, built-in holder fits any portafilter, or grind directly into the brewing device or included grinds bin
- Removable grinds pad catches overflow
- Great for all brewing methods, from espresso to manual brew
- Small footprint that fits under standard kitchen cabinets
- High torque motor with thermal cutoff switch and auto reset
- Removable cone burr for easy clean up
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- 5" l x 9.5" w x 15" h