John Boos & Co. Reversible Cutting Board
The John Boos & Co. "Boos Block" cutting board has set the standard for butcher blocks and block-style cutting boards in the US and abroad for over 100 years. And today they reamain the #1 cutting board choice of culinary professionals worldwide. The Boos Block has a substantial, 1.5" thickness that provides unsurpassed stability for and any type of food preparation. The premium edge-grain, northern hard rock maple construction isn't just durable, it's also NSF certified to resist bacterial growth when properly maintained. The Boos Block cutting board is crafted in the US from North American Hard Rock Maple, sourced responsibly from renawable, sustainable growths. The natural wood cutting boards protect surfaces and cutlery, and lend a traditional culinary aesthetic that instantly upgrades any kichen. Hand washing is required, as is occasional application of protective oil.
Boos Block Care & Maintenance - downloadable pdf
Features of the John Boos Cutting Board include:
- Solid, reversible hardwood cutting board
- Hard rock maple edge grain construction with natural oil finish
- Safe for quality knife edges
- Recessed finger grips on the ends to aid carrying and positioning
- Generous surface area provides a roomy work station
- Unsurpassed stability, performance and durability
- Renewable, responsible and sustainable North American sourcing
- Made in the USA
- NSF approved
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!