Chantal Induction 21 Steel Stock Pot
The Chantal Induction 21 Steel Stock Pot with Lid is ideal for any stove type but specifically engineered to be the best choice for induction heat technology. Induction 21 stock pots are versatile essentials for preparing stocks, soups, sauces and stews, or poaching, blanching, boiling and steaming. The non-reactive stainless steel interior also make this pot your go-to for acidic foods such as tomato-based soups and sauces. The pots are made with double-riveted, stainless steel helper handles on both sides of the pot so it can be carried safely. Chantal's signature, tight-fitting glass lids seal in heat and moisture, while letting keep a watchful eye over the cooking. Oven safe up to 500°F. Dishwasher safe. Limited manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Chantal Induction 21 Steel Stock Pot with Lid include:
- Premium, heavy-gauge 21/0 Japanese stainless-steel with copper encapsulated in the base for superior heat conductivity, without hot spots
- Smooth stainless-steel interior is nonreactive to acidic ingredients
- Ergonomic, stay-cool side handles made from stainless steel
- The best for magnetic induction and perfect for all cooktops
- Responsive to temperature changes for precise cooking
- Tempered glass lid
- Dripless rim for mess-free pouring
- Titanium adds strength for long-lasting durability
- 21% chromium content is higher than traditional stainless-steel pans for extra resistance to corrosion
- Professional performance with brushed stainless-steel body
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!