Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven
So what's up with the Cuisinart Air Fryer? We all know that you can't actually "fry" anything in air. But we also know that it's hard to argue with results. And whether you crave french fries, chicken or fritters, the Cuisinart Air Fryer can deliver the crunch with only a teaspoon of fat!
And there are other "fryers" on the market that use the same technology, but none do it better or with more versatile functionality than the Cuisinart Air Fryer. That's because it's built into a premium toaster-oven platform, and aside from air-frying, it can also roast, bake a pizza, or simply make toast. In fact, the Cuisinart Air Fryer has 7 distinct settings including air-fry, convection bake, convection broil, bake, broil, toast and warm. There's even a shade selector for the toast setting. And the roomy 0.6 cubic foot capacity will hold up to 6 slices of bread at a time, or a 12" pizza, or a 4lb. chicken!
But let's get back to the air-frying. The key to the Cuisinart Air Fryer's exceptional results is a really serious convection fan built into the top of the oven. It accelerates very hot air around the racks creating a swirling, searing heat. Only a slight coating of fat is necessary to sizzle food surfaces to a flavorful and crisp "fried" texture. The Cuisinart Air Fryer comes with everything you need, including an oven rack, baking/broiling pan, and air fryer basket. Measures 21" l x 14.8" w x 18" h.
Features of the Cuisinart Air Fryer include:
- Premium countertop oven that can crisp like a fryer
- Powerful convection cooking "air-fries" with only a teaspoon of fat
- Ideal for chicken wings, fries, fritters and more
- 7 function settings: Air Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast
- 0.6 foot capacity holds 6 slices of bread, a 12" pizza, or a 4lb. chicken
- Adjustable thermostat
- 60-minute timer with Auto Shutoff
- Toast function shade selector
- Includes Oven Rack, Baking Pan, Air Fryer Rack/Basket
- 21" l x 14.8" w x 18" h