Delonghi Nespresso Inissia
Craving a high quality espresso but don't have the counter space for a huge machine? Meet the Inissia.
Made by Delonghi, specifically for Nespresso, this super compact, lightweight design is ideal for those who have to be conscientious of counter space. Plus it's easy to use too; just lift the ergonomic handle, pop in a capsule and press a button, and in less than a minute you'll have a delicious, perfect espresso. Like all Nespresso OriginalLine machines, the Inissia brews with 19 bars of pressure for crema-rich espresso, shot after shot. It also features a 24 oz. water tank, a folding drip tray to easily accommodate larger or smaller cups, and a used capsule container which holds up to 10 spent capsules. The Inissia is also energy efficient, as it automatically switches itself off after just 9 minutes of inactivity. Whoever said that mini couldn't be mighty?
Features of the Delonghi Inissia Nespresso include:
- Thermoblock heating unit is ready to brew in just 25 seconds
- 2 settings for 1.4 oz. Espresso, and 3.7 oz. Lungo shots
- 19 bars of pressure for optimum extraction and thick, rich crema
- 24 oz. removable water tank
- Capsule container holds 10 used capsules
- Folding drip tray fits both demitasse cups and larger latte glasses
- Energy Save Mode
- Uses Nespresso Original coffee capsules
- Measures 12.6" l x 4.7" w x 9" h
- Weighs 5.3 lbs
- Nespresso 1-year limited warranty
WARNING for California residents