Emile Henry Rectangle Baker 11"X8"
Does your kitchen have an MVP? The Emile Henry Rectangle Baker 11" x 8" is a super versatile, medium-sized dish made from the finest quality French stoneware. And it is the smart cook's go-to for everyday use. Use it to make cakes or brownies, lasagna, casseroles, sides, gratins, tiramisu, roasted veg...you name it! The dense and incredibly stable thermal properties of Emile Henry's High Resistance Ceramic allow this bakeware to cook gently and very evenly without scorching. But it is also durable and practical enough to go from the oven to the table to the freezer or dishwasher, and look beautiful doing it. The deep, warm exterior enamels and white interiors are coated in a high-fired glaze for great strength and scratch resistance. The Rectangle Baker is also very easy to clean in the dishwasher or by hand. Two generous handles help you maneuver, carry and position the pan, even with bulky mitts. Pound for pound, this is one of the most useful pieces of cookware you can own! The Emile Henry Rectangle Baker 11" x 8" is baked by a manufacturer's 10 year guarantee against defects. Made in France. Measures 11" l x 8" w x 2.7" h.
Features of the Emile Henry Rectangle Baker 11" x 8" include:
- Highest quality stoneware regulates heat very evenly
- Oven to table versatility
- Medium-sized 3 qt. capacity
- Richly colored exteriors
- Well-sized handles are easy to hold
- Ideal for a wide variety of casseroles, pastas, sides and desserts
- Durable glaze won't scratch, stain or absorb odors or flavors
- Oven, dishwasher and freezer safe
- Made in France
- Manufacturer's 10 year guarantee against defects
- 11" l x 8" w x 2.7" h