Epicurean Kitchen Series 8" x 6" x 1/4" Natural Cutting Board
Epicurean Cutting Boards are made from Richlite, an environmentally friendly natural wood fiber composite laminate. For more than 40 years, Richlite has been a surface preferred by chefs in restaurants and commercial kitchens worldwide. Epicurean Cutting Surfaces and Richlite bring this premium grade commerical surface to the home. With functional designs and exclusive surface properties, Epicurean Cutting Boards are a cut above the rest.
Features of the Epicurean Cutting Boards include:
- A natural wood fiber based cutting surface.
- Surfaces are dishwasher safe and are easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Knife friendly.
- Preferred material for food preparation by chefs, commerical kitchens and restaurants for over 40 years.
- National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) approved; non-porous material prohibits bacteria and unwanted food odors.
- Thin profile surface allows for efficient storage and handling.
- Thumb hole design for easy hanging from a hook or pot rack.
- No maintenance; there is no need to oil or bleach; material develops a richer color over time.
- Temperature resistant up to 350°F; use as a trivet without creating browned rings from hot pots and pans.
- Warm, natural material can be used as a presentation surface; cut and serve.
- Environment friendly; trees harvested from managed forests.
- Made in the USA.
The Epicurean Cutting Surface Kitchen Series was designed to be very manageable. The 1/4" thickness of these surfaces makes them very easy to use and store.
Board measures 8" x 6" x 1/4".