Esprit du Sel Grey Sea Salt
Prized Esprit Grey Sea Salt is harvested from the unpolluted waters surrounding the Island of Re and the neighboring mainland town of La Rochelle in France. It is not washed or treated like common sea salt, so it retains a fuller flavor with complex minerality. The unique characteristics of Esprit Grey Salt make it a favorite of professional chefs around the world. This "finishing" salt perfectly complements seafood, meats and a wide variety of vegetables.
Features of Esprit Grey Sea Salt include:
- Untreated sea salt from La Rochelle, France
- Harvested from the bottom of mineral-rich, clay lined salt beds
- Full flavored and peaked with minerality
- Speckled light grey in color
- Ideal as a finishing seasoning for meats and seafood