Finex 5 Quart Dutch Oven
There is no dutch oven like a cast iron dutch oven. And right now, no one manufactures better cast iron than the Finex Company in Oregon. The Finex 5 Quart Dutch Oven is the newest piece in their highly celebrated, heavy-gauge, cast iron cookware line. The thick-cast piece is a beautiful brute that you can expect to have in your family for generations. The design includes 2 fixed “Speed Cool” stainless steel handles, signature "multi-pour" pot shape, and a perfectly fitted cast iron lid with calibrated risers, basting rings and a proud brass knob with the Finex Logo. This medium-sized pot is a superior choice for stews, braises, slow cooked soups and sauces, searing and steaming. The Finex 5 Quart Dutch Oven comes pre-seasoned and like all raw cast iron, requires correct hand washing and seasoning maintenance. Backed by the Finex "Good Forever" Replacement Warranty. Measures 10.4" l x 13.5" w x 5" h; weighs 16 lbs.
For reliable info on cast iron seasoning upkeep and cleaning, please have a look at our Cast Iron Seasoning page.
Features of the Finex 5 Quart Dutch Oven include:
- Hand crafted cast iron cookware with matching self-basting lid
- Geometric multi-angle pour spout design
- Vintage-inspired design and uncompromising build quality
- Twin “Speed Cool” stainless steel handles make it easier to bring to the table
- Permanently fixed, solid brass end cap with hanging hole
- Polished cooking surface reduces sticking and is safe for use with any type of utensil
- Thick-cast bottom holds and maintains heat better
- Heavy gauge lid is perfectly fitted and slightly raised to allow pressure release
- Integrated basting rings on the bottom surface of the lid evenly circulate moisture back to foods
- Hand polished and branded solid brass knob
- Pre-Seasoned with Organic Flax Seed Oil
- Suitable for all cooktops, ovens, grills and broilers
- Handmade in the United States
- Manufacturer's "Forever" replacement warranty
- 10.4" l x 13.5" w x 5" h; weighs 16 lbs.