Finex Cast Iron Skillet
FINEX hand-crafts cookware worthy to be at the very heart of your kitchen. The FINEX Cast Iron Skillet is made for pancakes and bacon, seared steaks, pan stews, cornbread, fried chicken, roasted root vegetables, broiled scallops...there really isn't much that you can't prepare well in it. That's because the Skillet is manufactured with the highest quality and designed with a thicker cooking base that maximizes the performance that cast iron cookware is known for. Use it for powerful searing and browning, or take advantage of it's unmatched ability to maintain even gentle heat. Finex Cast Iron Skillets feature a geometric design that creates many pouring spouts from a variety of angles, deeper walls that can accommodate stews and shallow fat-frying, and a polished, pre-seasoned cooking surface that will attain flawless non-stick performance with use. The innovative and beautiful polished stainless steel spring handle and and ribbed helper handle provide comfortable and safe two-handed portability. Plus, you can use any type of utensils you like without the risk of damage to the pan.
Beyond durability, Finex Cast Iron is crafted with authenticity, optimal functionality and enduring style that will enrich your family's cooking for generations. Choose from 10" and 12" sizes. All are backed by the FINEX "Forever" replacement warranty. And for more versatility, consider the Finex Cast Iron Lid that fits your selection. The 10" measures 17.25" l x 10" w x 3.2" h, and weighs 6.3 lbs. The 12" measures 18.5" l x 12" w x 3.4" h, and weighs 8.5 lbs. Made in the USA.
For reliable info on cast iron seasoning upkeep and cleaning, please have a look at our Cast Iron Seasoning page.
Features of the Finex Cast Iron Skillet include:
- Hand-crafted cast iron cookware
- Geometric Multi-Pour Design and Easy Release Polished Cook Surface
- Vintage-inspired design and uncompromising build quality
- Quick cooling, polished stainless steel spring handle increases comfort
- Ribbed helper handle for two-handed portability
- Permanently fixed, solid brass end cap with hanging hole
- Polished cooking surface reduces sticking and is safe for use with any type of utensil
- Thick-cast bottom holds and maintains heat better
- Deep-sided walls
- Available in 10" and 12" sizes
- Pre-Seasoned with Natural Flax Seed Oil
- Suitable for all cooktops, ovens, grills and broilers
- Handmade in the United States
- Manufacturer's "Forever" replacement warranty