Frieling Tin-Plated Springform Pan
The Tin-Plated Springform Pan is manufactured by Frieling's Zenker brand, a long-established German producer of pro-quality, traditional bakeware. And although it is exactly like the springform pans most typically found in professional restaurants, cafés and bake shops across Europe, it is also very affordable. The disk base and removable walls are made from durable, even-heating carbon steel with a shiny tin coating to prevent rust and staining. The interlocking base and side walls form a reliable press-fit when the clasp is engaged, so even cheesecake batters and other loose mixtures will not leak. The waffled surface increases the release performance to un-pan cheesecakes, quiches, sponge and other bakes cleanly. Frieling's Tin-Plated Springform Pan is available in 8", 9", and 10" diameters. Buckle carries a lifetime warranty.
Features of the Frieling Tin-Plated Springform Pan include:
- Tin-plated steel construction
- Ideal for cheesecakes, torts, quiche and more
- Bakes gently and browns evenly
- Dimpled surface for improved food-release
- Durable, precise German manufacturing for leak-free performance every time
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Hand washing is recommended to preserve the tin coating
- Buckle carries a lifetime warranty
- Choose from 3 sizes
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!