Haiku Damascus 5" Utility Knife
Haiku Damascus Knives feature:
- VG-10 Stainless Steel construction
- The layers of the Haiku Damascus knives are made by the folding together of different types of stainless steel that are forge welded until you have 16 thin alternating layers. These layers are then forge welded to both sides of the VG-10 core.
- No bolster, full tang construction with Honoki wood handle makes for comfortable use that will, over time, mold to the shape of your hand.
- A Mekugi bamboo pin joins the handle and blade
- These knives have the same manufacturing process as those used to make samurai swords.
- Made in Japan.