Hammer Stahl 3.5 inch Paring Knife
The Hammer Stahl 3.5" Parer offers vintage German-forged character and all the performance that a dedicated cook requires. The size and rigidity are perfect for precise trimming and controlled in-hand shaping. The Hammer Stahl blade is forged in Germany from the best high-carbon steel and tempered to about 57° Rockwell, for a proven balance of edge-retaining hardness and real world durability. A great value in a gift-ready box with magnetic closing latch. Includes the Hammer Stahl lifetime warranty.
Features of the Hammer Stahl 3.5 inch Paring Knife include:
- 3.5" all-purpose knife for peeling, trimming and in-hand shaping
- Forged from premium German X50CrMoV15 high carbon stainless steel
- Perfect for a wide variety of food prep
- Rockwell hardness of 55-57°
- Laser-cut, dual bevel edge designed for durability and performance
- Sloped partial bolster for comfort and ease of sharpening
- Unique "quad" tang design with Pakkawood handles has exposed steel on all four sides
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box with magnetic closing latch
- Hand wash in warm water and mild detergent, rinse and dry immediately
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!