Heritage Steel Cookware 5 Piece Essentials Set
The Heritage Steel 5 Piece Essentials Cookware Set is a great core selection that is targeted for everyday use. The set includes a 10.5" fry pan, 3 quart saucepan with lid, and 4 quart saute pan with lid. These are the 3 pans (plus 2 lids) that are most likely to used in virtually any kitchen, and any one of them can be used to produce from 1-5 portions of a very wide variety of foods. If you would like to try this premium, 7-ply, American-made cookware, this is the perfect selection for you. The materials, manufacture, handle joinery and finishing are as good as it gets, and the versatility and durability make these stainless clad pans your best bet for a lifetime of fine cooking.
Heritage Steel clads their interiors with 316Ti stainless steel (also called "marine steel"). 316Ti is significantly more corrosion-resistant than the venerable 304 "18/10" stainless steel ("surgical" stainless steel), which means 316Ti is incredibly non-reactive and considered a virtually inert cooking surface. We really like that. Also, Heritage Steel is great for any technique. It's oven safe, broiler safe and suitable for any type of cooktop, including induction. The core alone has 5 distict layers of aluminum to ensure fast and even heating to the cooking surface, and all throughout the bottom and sides. At the end of all these details, this is a smart, very well-priced bundle of the good stuff- it's great cookware that you will genuinely enjoy cooking with. The Heritage Steel 5 Piece Essentials Cookware Set is dishwasher safe, and backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Heritage Steel 5 Piece Essentials Cookware Set include:
- A versatile core collection for any home
- Includes 10.5" fry pan, 3 quart saucepan with lid, and 4 quart saute pan with lid
- Premium, 7-ply stainless steel clad construction
- Outstanding cooking performance, durability and ease of maintenance
- 316ti stainless steel interior is the most non-reactive, non-corrosive cooking surface
- Handles are ergonomic, oven safe, and will stay cool in stove-top use
- All handles are permanently riveted and pleasantly light weight
- Ideal for any stove type, including induction
- Made in the USA since 1874
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty