Hammer Stahl 7.5" Santoku
The Hammer Stahl 7.5" Santoku is designed for precise dicing, slicing, and mincing. A deep granton edge prevents veggies and meat from sticking. This multi-purpose Japanese style knife can do everything from intricate prep work to medium to large cutting tasks. Packaged in a gift box with a magnetic sealing latch. Backed by Hammer Stahl's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Hammer Stahl 7.5" Santoku include:
- 7.5" santoku knife forged from premium German X50CrMoV15 high carbon stainless steel
- Perfect for slicing, dicing, and mincing
- Deep granton edge prevents food from sticking
- Rockwell hardness of 55 - 57
- Razor sharp, laser cut 20° bevel edge
- Sloped bolster for comfort grip
- Unique tang design with Pakkawood handles with exposed steel on all four sides
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box with magnetic closing latch
- Hand wash in warm water and mild detergent, rinse and dry immediately
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!