Heritage Steel Sauce Pan with Lid
The Heritage Steel Sauce Pan with Lid features premium materials and 7-ply construction, making it exceptionally versatile and responsive. Heritage Steel stainless steel cookware easily ranks among the best we offer, and for your most foundational pieces (like the saucepan), you can't do better than this. Pan interiors are clad with 316Ti stainless steel, which is even more corrosion-resistant than premium "18/10" stainless steel; it's a virtually inert cooking surface. We really like that. 5 aluminum layers in-between the steel layers ensure even and responsive performance, all throughout the bottoms and sides. Long stay-cool handles are permanently riveted for a rock solid, yet light-weight feel. They're oven safe, broiler safe and suitable for any type of cooktop, including induction.
Heritage Steel Cookware is expertly manufactured in small batches in Clarksville, Tennessee using made-to-spec, multi-clad stainless steel from Pennsylvania. The build and finish are impeccable and the pieces are backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty against material or manufacturing defect. Try them, you'll be glad you did!
Features of the Heritage Steel Sauce Pan With Lid include:
- A cookware essential for boiling, steaming, sauce making, reheating and more
- Premium, 7-ply stainless steel clad construction
- 316ti stainless steel interior is the most non-reactive, non-corrosive cooking surface
- Long handles are ergonomic, oven safe, and will stay cool in stove-top use
- Fitted stainless steel lids control moisture loss and hold heat
- Handles are permanently riveted and pleasantly light weight
- Outstanding performance, durability and ease of maintenance
- Ideal for any stove type, including induction, and oven safe
- Made in the USA since 1874
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty