Heritage Steel 5 Quart Sauce Pot with Lid
The Heritage Steel 5 Quart Sauce Pot With Lid is the perfect size for family-sized batches of tomato sauce, soup, mashed potatoes and more. Heritage Steel features premium materials and 7-ply construction, making it exceptionally versatile and responsive. The interiors are clad with 316Ti stainless steel, which is even more corrosion-resistant than premium 304 "18/10" stainless steel; it's a virtually inert cooking surface that's ideal for sauce making. Within the steel, 5 aluminum layers ensure even and responsive performance and eliminates hot-spots, all throughout the bottoms and sides. Two loop handles are permanently riveted for a rock solid feel. They're oven safe, broiler safe and suitable for any type of cooktop, including induction.
Heritage Steel is expertly manufactured in small batches in Clarksville, Tennessee using made-to-spec, multi-clad stainless steel from Pennsylvania. The build and finish is impeccable and the pieces are backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty against material or manufacturing defect. Try them, you'll be glad you did!
Features of the Heritage Steel 5 Quart Sauce Pot with Lid include:
- Premium cookware with 7-ply stainless steel clad construction
- Sized perfectly for for soup and sauce making, boiling, steaming, reheating and more
- 316ti stainless steel cooking surface is completely non-reactive, and highly non-corrosive
- Double riveted, stainless steel loop handles
- Fitted stainless steel lid controls moisture loss and holds heat
- Outstanding performance, durability and ease of maintenance
- Ideal for any stove type, including induction, and oven safe
- Made in the USA since 1874
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty