Heritage Steel 3 Quart Saucier with Lid
The Heritage Steel 3 Quart Saucier with Lid is optimized for sauce making, with gently sloped corners and a wide diameter that encourages faster reduction times. It's also easier to stir or whisk into the corners. But the Saucier also functions very well as a stantard saucepan for boiling, steaming, reheating and more. Pan interiors are clad with 316Ti stainless steel, which is even more corrosion-resistant than premium 304 "18/10" stainless steel; it's a virtually inert cooking surface. The 5 layer aluminum core ensures even and responsive performance, all throughout the bottoms and sides. Long stay-cool handles are permanently riveted for a rock solid, yet light-weight feel. They're oven safe, broiler safe and suitable for any type of cooktop, including induction.
Heritage Steel is expertly manufactured in small batches in Clarksville, Tennessee using made-to-spec, multi-clad stainless steel from Pennsylvania. The build and finish is impeccable and the pieces are backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty against material or manufacturing defect. Try them, you'll be glad you did!
Features of the Heritage Steel 3 Quart Saucier with Lid include:
- Optimized design for saucemaking
- Premium, 7-ply stainless steel clad construction
- 316ti stainless steel interior is the most non-reactive, non-corrosive cooking surface
- Long handles are ergonomic, oven safe, and will stay cool in stove-top use
- Fitted stainless steel lids control moisture loss and hold heat
- Handles are permanently riveted and pleasantly light weight
- Outstanding performance, durability and ease of maintenance
- Ideal for any stove type, including induction, and oven safe
- Made in the USA since 1874
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty