Heritage Steel Sauté Pan with Lid
Heritage Steel American-made cookware features premium, 7-ply stainless steel clad construction that makes it responsive, versatile and extremely corrosion resistant. We believe it's one of the best options for your cookware collection. The deeper dimensions of the Heritage Steel Sauté Pan with Lid add versatility to this core piece, namely for shallow fat frying, poaching and steaming. But it also easily handles the traditional saute duties of searing, deglazing and sauce making. Interiors are clad with 316Ti stainless steel (also called "marine steel"). This steel is significantly more corrosion-resistant than the standard 304 "18/10" stainless steel, which means 316Ti is incredibly non-reactive and considered a virtually inert cooking surface. We really like that. The pans are oven safe, broiler safe and suitable for any type of cooktop, including induction. The aluminum layers ensures very responsive performance, all throughout the bottoms and sides. Long stay-cool handles are permanently riveted for a rock solid, yet light-weight feel. This 4 Quart Saute even has a fully riveted helpers handle for increased comfort and portability.
Heritage Steel Cookware is expertly manufactured in small batches in Clarksville, Tennessee using multi-clad stainless steel from Pennsylvania. The build and finish are impeccable and the pieces are backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty against material or manufacturing defect. Try them, you'll be glad you did!
Features of the Heritage Steel 4 Quart Sauté Pan With Lid include:
- Versatile, 11" saute pan with 3" straight sides
- Premium, 7-ply stainless steel clad construction
- 316ti stainless steel interior is the most non-reactive, non-corrosive cooking surface
- Long handles are ergonomic, oven safe, and will stay cool in stove-top use
- All handles are permanently riveted and pleasantly light weight
- Fitted stainless steel lid adds versatility and holds heat when needed
- Outstanding performance, durability and ease of maintenance
- Ideal for any stove type, including induction, and oven safe
- Made in the USA since 1874
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty