Heritage Steel Fry Pan
We can't recommend Heritage Steel's Stainless Steel Fry Pans enough. This American-made cookware features premium, 7-ply, stainless steel clad construction that makes it responsive, versatile and extremely corrosion resistant. Interiors are clad with 316Ti stainless steel (also called "marine steel"). This steel is significantly more corrosion-resistant than the standard 304 "18/10" stainless steel, which means 316Ti is incredibly non-reactive and considered a virtually inert cooking surface. We really like that. Also, Heritage Steel Fry Pans are a go for any technique- fry, saute, sear, pan roast, pan steam, broil or bake. They're oven safe, broiler safe and suitable for any type of cooktop, including induction. The aluminum layers ensures even and responsive performance, all throughout the bottoms and sides. Long stay-cool handles are permanently riveted for a rock solid, yet light-weight feel.
Heritage Steel Cookware is expertly manufactured in small batches in Clarksville, Tennessee using multi-clad stainless steel from Pennsylvania. The build and finish are impeccable and the pieces are backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty against material or manufacturing defect. Try them, you'll be glad you did!
Features of the Heritage Steel Stainless Steel Fry Pan include:
- Versatile, flat-bottom frying pan with sloped sides
- Premium, 7-ply stainless steel clad construction
- 316ti stainless steel interior is the most non-reactive, non-corrosive cooking surface
- Long handles are ergonomic, oven safe, and will stay cool in stove-top use
- Handles are permanently riveted and pleasantly light weight
- Outstanding performance, durability and ease of maintenance
- Ideal for any stove type, including induction, and oven safe
- Made in the USA since 1874
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty