Hammer Stahl 5" Bar Knife
This vintage 5" Bar Knife design is a versatile little workhorse, and the only knife you need behind the bar. Its narrow blade, steep-ground taper and very sharp edge is perfect for clean, controlled fruit prep. Use it on a board or even in-hand for flawless citrus peels and perfect twists. A forked tip is always handy for jar garnishes, and the premium forged German high-carbon steel construction ensures a lifetime of use. The Hammer Stahl 5" Bar Knife is gift-ready in an attractive black box with magnetic closing latch. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Hammer Stahl 5" Bar Knife include:
- Forged from premium German X50CrMoV15 high carbon stainless steel
- Nimble, slender blade with forked tip
- Ideal for cocktail garnishes, fruit prep, citrus peels and other aromatics
- Rockwell hardness of 55-57°
- Very sharp, laser cut 20° bevel edge
- Sloped bolster for comfort grip
- Unique tang design with Pakkawood handles with exposed steel on all four sides
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box with magnetic closing latch
- Hand wash is recommended
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!