Hammer Stahl 8" Bread Knife
The Hammer Stahl 8" Bread Knife has a superior serrated edge design that will pretty much slice anything easily and cleanly, without tearing. And at this price, it's very hard to beat. Use it on the crustiest breads, the softest crumb, or the toughest skins and stalks- and expect smooth, controlled performance. This scalloped edge is uniquely tweaked to deliver a better degree of aggressive bite, without the coarse results of a points-out serrated edge. A full bolster adds excellent rigidity. The Hammer Stahl 8" Bread Knife is packed in a close-foam molded gift box with a magnetic sealing latch, and includes Hammer Stahl's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Hammer Stahl 8" Bread Knife include:
- Forged from premium German X50CrMoV15 high carbon stainless steel
- Superior serrated edge cuts through crusts, tough produce skins and fibrous veg cleanly
- Highly effective for breads and other baked goods, as well as many hard-skinned vegetables
- Inverted (scalloped) serration for smoother slicing on most foods
- Rockwell hardness of 55 - 57
- Laser cut single bevel edge
- Full, rounded bolster
- Signature tang design with Pakkawood handles with exposed steel on all four sides
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box with magnetic closing latch
- Hand wash only
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!