Zwilling J.A. Henckels: Zwilling Pro Granton Santoku
Features of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels: Zwilling Pro Granton Santoku include:
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE + FRIODUR + ZWILLING Special Formula Steel = 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Beveled bolster for strength, flexibility and comfort in the professional chef "pinch grip"
- Extra-thin ground blade
- Laser-controlled edges are cut to 10° bevel per side
- Entire edge of blade can be used for optimal performance
- Granton edge reduces sticking and improves slicing performance
- Blades are hand polished and spine corners are hand-smoothed for a more comfortable grip
- Classic 3-rivet handles are hygienic and comfortable in the palm
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty