Set of 4 Large Natural Baking Shells
Maine Man's Natural Sea Shells, harvested from the waters of Ireland and Scotland, are perfect for cooking, baking and serving foods. Like decorative baking dishes, these natural seashells put the culinary spotlight on food for an eye-catching presentation. They're heat safe and can be used in the microwave and oven, under the broiler, and on the grill. Bake and serve right in the shell! Perfect for seafood dishes, like baked scallops, grilled shrimp, crab imperial and lobster newburg, or for party hors d'oeuvres and appetizers. They're great for crafting projects and as garden decorations, too. Heat safe to 482° F, reusable and durable. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Includes 4 natural sea shells for baking. Each measures approximately 4" across.
Features of the Set of 4 Large Natural Baking Shells include:
- Set of 4 natural sea shells harvested off the coast of Scotland and Ireland
- Reusable and dishwasher safe
- Bake and serve for elegant, natural presentations
- Microwave, Oven, Broiler and Grill safe
- Heat safe up to 482° F
- Each measures approximately 4"