Jura E6 Piano White Super Automatic Coffee Center
The streamlined and simplified E6 Piano White Automatic Coffee Center is brimming with all the tech and design you want, plus the space-saving design you need. This newest E6 boasts a brilliant Piano White housing, plus an improved front design that keeps the coffee, milk and water spouts so close you'll never have to move the cup. In fact, everything is up front, making this one of the most user-friendly Juras ever. Enjoy one touch preparation of your favorite espresso drinks, and even program up to 7 of your own specialty beverages. Every aspect of brewing can be tailored to your taste, and Jura's brilliant TFT Color Display allows an intuitive, easy to use experience.
Bean Hopper, Water Tank, Powder Chute and everything else you need is easily accessed from the front, and a TÜV-certified maintenance system keeps the E6 clean as a whistle with no guesswork. The Jura E6 Piano White Super Automatic Coffee Center includes a manufacturer's 2-Year warranty and measures 13.8"H x 11"W x 17.3"D.
Features of the Jura E6 Piano White Super Automatic Coffee Center include:
- New Piano White-finish panels with chrome accents
- Single touch preparation of 1 cappuccino, 1 or 2 coffees, 1 or 2 espresso, milk foam
- Simple operation with Jura's TFT color display with rotary switch
- Holds 7 individually programmable specialities
- Programmable water and brewing temperature
- 8 levels of Coffee Strength for each individual preparation
- Jura's new proprietary Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®)
- I.W.S.® with CLEARYL Smart filter cartridge
- Jura's quieter, faster Aroma G3 grinder
- Thermoblock heating system
- 15 bar high performance pump
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System
- Jura Fine Foam milk frother
- JURA hygiene: TÜV-certified with integrated rinsing, cleaning, descaling and automatic milk cleaning program
- Made in Switzerland
- Includes Quick Reference Guide, DVD instructions, Full Operating Instructions
- Manufacturer's 2 year warranty
- 13.8"H x 11"W x 17.3"D
Need more information? Call 800-455-5567.