Kuhn Rikon Colori Bird's Beak Paring Knife
The Colori Bird's Beak Paring knife from Kuhn Rikon is a specialist that's traditionally used for tournéing vegetables, fluting mushroom caps, and other in-hand shaping. And the very fine tip is capable of the most intricate carving detail- it's a must-have for fancy pumkin carving and other decorative food displays. And this value-priced blade from Kuhn Rikon performs these tasks brilliantly. The Bird's Beak Parer is stamped from quality Japanese stainless steel that takes a very good edge. The blade is coated in a slick nonstick surface that, combined with the very sharp and fine edge, glides through potatoes and carrots with ease and control. Most home cooks don't tourné all that often, but it's nice to know that pro's, students and home cooks who want to, can get a really effective Bird's Beak Parer for very little money. The included safety sheath protects the blade in storage.
Features of the Kuhn Rikon Colori Bird's Beak Paring Knife include:
- Classic concave edge design for shaping vegetables and peeling
- Stamped blade of Japanese stainless steel with slick nonstick coating
- Very sharp performance gives you precise control
- Includes red blade cover for safe storage
- Includes Kuhn Rikon's 2-Year Guarantee
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing will help ensure long-term performance
- Blade is approximately 3"; overall length is 7"