Kyocera 5.5" Santoku & 3" Parer Ceramic Knife Set
Chosen as one of "Oprah's Favorite Things" 2019!
The Kyocera Revolution 5.5" Santoku & 3" Parer Ceramic Knife Set offers two of the most essential knives in one easy package! Made from Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic, Zirconia 206, these blades are extremely sharp and will retain thier edge for months to years without sharpening. Kyocera knives are very lightweight and balanced, with white blades and black handles that clean easily by hand. The 5.5" Santuko knife is an all-purpose knife with a deeper blade for slicing, dicing and mincing. Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily and is suitable for most prep work. The 3" Parer is sized for peeling, trimming and more delicate work on smaller fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. The blades will not react with any foods and cannot rust. The set offers great savings over open stock pricing and will make a great gift for any serious cook. Handwashing is highly recommended. Kyocera Advanced Ceramics knives are made in Japan and include a Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Kyocera Revolution 5.5" Santoku & 3" Parer Ceramic Knife Set include:
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer
- Completely inert- will never brown foods or alter the taste, smell or appearance of food
- Ultra lightweight and perfectly balanced
- Zirconia 206 proprietary advanced ceramic makes a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan