Kyocera 5.5" Santoku and 4.5" Utility Knife Set Red Handles White Blades
The 5.5" Santuko knife has a deeper blade that excels at straight chops, cuts, slicing, dicing and mincing. Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily and is suitable for most prep work. The 4.5" Utility knife is sized for trimming, paring and more delicate work on smaller fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. The blades will not react with any foods and cannot rust.
The set offers great savings over open stock pricing and will make a great gift for any serious cook. Hand washing is highly recommended. Kyocera Advanced Ceramics knives include a Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening.
Features of the Kyocera 5.5" Santoku and 4.5" Utility Knife Set Red Handles White Blades include:
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer.
- Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer ? won?t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia 206: Kyocera?s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
- Lifetime Warranty: fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. If the product is found defective, we will repair or replace it.
- Lifetime Complementary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only