Kyocera Revolution Series 3" Parer
The 3" paring knife slices easily into even soft, difficult-to-cut foods, such as meat, bread and tomatoes. Cutting is simple and the cut surface is smooth. The fine ceramic knife leaves no metallic taste or odor and helps to maintain the freshness of fruit and vegetables.
Features of the Kyocera Knives, Revolution Series include:
- Ergonomic handle for easy handling and total control
- Water-proof polypropylene resin handle
- Sleek grounded, polished blades in white with rounded tip
- Ceramic blade retains ultra-sharp edge for months without sharpening & won't stain or rust
- Impervious to food acids; won't brown fruits and vegetables
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced for optimal performance
- Manufactured in Japan
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty: fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. If the product is found defective, Kyocera will repair or replace it
- Lifetime Complementary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. A shipping and handling charge is required per shipment
Unique Attributes and Characteristics:
Strength - The unrelenting strength & density of advanced ceramic allow grinding to microscopic precision by diamond wheels. This hardness translates into a rock-like edge that will not roll like a steel edge. Edge retention is the most significant benefit of using ceramic blades, which hold their edge 10 times longer than conventional steel blades, including high carbon steels
Purity - Ceramic is a pure & healthy alternative. Unlike steel blades, the ceramic blades will never rust of change from its natural state. It is impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts or other elements. As a result, it will never alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Ceramic is as pure as it gets.
Weight - Kyocera ceramic cutlery is typically half the weight of an equivalent steel knife, which requires a full tang added to the handle to achieve proper balance. Since the ceramic blade is so light, it needs no artificial weight added to the handle. This creates an extremely balanced, lightweight tool that becomes a comfortable extension of the hand and reduces fatigue during long, repetitive cutting tasks.
Easy to Clean - The fact that advanced ceramic does not absorb any food elements, allows just a quick rinse and wipe with a kitchen towel.