The LamsonSharp 10" Granny Fork has been a go-to utensil in our kitchens for many, many years. It's the perfect frying pan turner, a great egg and batter mixer, and it really comes in handy when you need to muscle a larger roast out of a roasting pan. The Granny Fork measures 10" long and has a very stout and strong feel thanks to the heavy-guage stainless steel fork, double-riveted tang and thick wooden handle. The 3-Tine Granny Fork will see a lot of use in most kitchens, and ours hasn't let us down yet. Dishwasher safe, but handwashing will ensure that the handle lasts a very long time.
Features of the LamsonSharp 10" Granny Fork with 3 Tines include:
- A culinary classic with many uses
- A great tool for turning and lifting roats and foods in the pan or on the grill
- Stout design, stainless steel 3-tine fork
- Also great for serving, mixing, or as a carving fork
- Comfortable, riveted wood handle
- Measures 10" long