Smoked Cork 7" Trivet
The premium, natural cork used to produce Liga's Smoked Cork 7" Trivet is harvested from Portugal's famed cork oak forests, using a method that leaves the tree unharmed. This sustainable method ensures a continuos supply of premium cork from forests that naturally offset millions of tonnes of carbon each year. The 3/4" thick disks are compressed and smoked to harden the cork and give it a rich, dark tone. The result is a trivet that is both beautiful and highly effective at buffering heat and protecting all of your valuable surfaces. The Smoked Cork 7" Trivet is ideal for the kitchen and dining room.
Features of the Liga Smoked Cork 7" Trivet include:
- Made from natural, beautiful, sustainable Portuguese cork
- Smoking process hardens and enhances the natural patterns of the cork
- Each is natural and unique
- Approximately 7" in diameter and .75" thick
- Provides excellent heat protection
- Safe for all furniture and counter surfaces
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!