Lodge 12" Stir Fry Skillet
A stir-fry pan is a must-have addition to any kitchen. The Lodge 12" Stir Fry Skillet with its sloped sides and flat bottom is perfect for dispersing sauces and stir-frying meats and vegetables. The cast iron construction allows for the sustained high heat needed for this fast technique. Suitable for all range types and safe for use in the oven. Measures 12" in diameter and holds up to 3.75 qts. The Lodge 12" Stir Fry Skillet comes pre-seasoned from the forge and is ready to use. Proper cleaning and maintenance are required.
For reliable info on cast iron seasoning and maintenance, please have a look at our Cast Iron Seasoning page.
Features of the Lodge 12" Stir Fry Skillet include:
- Very even heat transfer and excellent heat retention
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use
- Safe for all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
- Oven safe
- Cast construction for a lifetime of use
- Short handle and loop helper handle
- 12" in Diameter
- Made in the USA