Metro Design Beater Blade for KitchenAid 5 Quart Bowl Lift Mixers
- Fits KitchenAid 5 quart bowl-lift mixers.
- BeaterBlade system continually scrapes the sides of your mixing bowl, helping to eliminate hand-scraping and batter build-up.
- Can cut your mixing time by as much as 50%.
What Mixer Do I Have?
This Beater Blade will only work with KitchenAid Stand Mixers. There are 2 types of KitchenAid Stand Mixers and 3 Beater Blades to choose from.
If head tilts back, you have a "Tilt-Head" and need the BeaterBlade+ KA-TH. The KA-TH will work with EVERY tilt-head mixer made, no matter the bowl size or power level.
If the bowl goes up and down, you have a "Bowl Lift".
Now see if the lift handle has a rubber grip or just metal:
- If the lift handle is only metal, you probably have the 5-quart Bowl Lift and need the BeaterBlade+ KA-5L.
- If the lift handle has a rubber grip, you have the 6-quart Bowl Lift and need the BeaterBlade+ KA-6L.
- However, the 5 Plus model has a metal only lift handle but a 6 Quart Bowl. so you'll need the BeaterBlade+ KA-6L.
Do not be concerned about "Professional", "Extra Power", "Ultra", "Heavy Duty", etc. Your mixer is either a 5-quart or a 6-quart and maybe the 5-quart plus. The 'power level' crosses product lines.