Teak Wavy Shovel
The Teak Wavy Shovel is a funny name for a kitchen utensil, but when you see it in action, you'll get it. This premium hardwood design makes an excellent all-purpose serving spoon for everything from mashed potatoes to stuffed pork chops. And it's responsibly crafted from the smaller, "reclaimed" pieces of premium natural teak that are leftover from other manufacturing. The 11" long, flat-headed design with shallow bowl holds most foods securely for serving and the beautifully finished wavy handle is very comfortable in use. Hand washing is required.
Features of the Teak Wavy Shovel include:
- Carved from 100% natural, recycled teak hardwood
- Reclaimed teak is the unused left-overs from furniture production
- An excellent all-purpose design for serving and food prep
- Beautifully crafted and finished
- Comfortable in the hand and very strong
- 11" long with a 2.75" "shovel" head
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!