Opinel Intempora 8.25" Bread Knife
If you're shopping for new knives, your timing is perfect...
The Opinel Intempora Bread Knife is from the classic French knifemaker's newest culinary line, and we're thrilled to bring them to you. The durable and very sharp serrated blade is made in France, and stamped from a single piece of Opinel's signature blade material: modified 12C27 Sandvik stainless steel. It has a higher carbon content than most no-stain blades, and while it still offers easy, stainless properties, the cutting performance is a bit more like a carbon steel edge. A full tang extends through the very durable POM polymer handle, and the blade has a slightly "back-curved" design for a greatly improved hand and slicing position. The blade is robust, easily maneuverable and perfect for slicing breads and cakes of any kind, plus tomatoes, eggplant, melons and other tough-skinned produce. The very sharp "points out" serration has exceptional bite, yet it slices cleanly and without tearing delicate crumb. Each blade is precision stamped with the Opinel name and "crowned hand" trademark. The Opinel Intempora Bread Knife is quality made for a lifetime of fine cooking.
Features of the Opinel Intempora 8.25" Bread Knife include:
- Very sharp, serrated edge is ideal for any type of breads, cakes, tomatoes, melons and more
- Genly back-curved shape improves a comfortable and natural slicing position
- Blade extends into a full tang for superior strength and balance
- Constructed from modified 12C27 Sandvik- a higher carbon content stainless steel
- Excellent cutting performance with easy, no-stain properties
- POM polymer handle is exceedingly durable and heat resistant
- Classic Opinel handle design has a polished surface that feels very comfortable in hand
- Selected by the Ecole de Cuisine Alain Ducasse for student use
- Made in Portugal