Opinel Intempora 3.25" Paring Knife
If you're shopping for new knives, your timing is perfect...
The Opinel Intempora Paring Knife is from the classic French knifemaker's newest culinary line, and we're thrilled to bring them to you. The Intempora series is a very high quality stamped line, made in France, and manufactured with full tangs from Opinel's signature blade material: modified 12C27 Sandvik stainless steel. It has a higher carbon content than other no-stain blades, and while it still offers easy, stainless properties, the cutting performance is a bit more like a carbon steel edge. And that's a very good thing.
The Intempora 3.25" Paring Knife is an essential design with a slim, highly maneuverable blade and Opinel's traditional handle shape. This is an outstanding, easy to control parer for peeling, shaping and other in-hand work. The very fine tip and sharp edge cut easily with little effort or force. The handle material is super-durable, heat-resistant POM polymer (the same type used by the big German producers). Handles are perfectly finished and feel fantastic in hand while. Each blade is precision stamped with the Opinel name and "crowned Hand" trademark. The Opinel Intempora 3.25" Paring Knife offers incredible value, without sacrificing a bit of performance.
Features of the Opinel Intempora 3.25" Paring Knife include:
- An all-purpose small knife for trimming, peeling, shaping and more
- Slender blade with fine tip and very sharp edge
- Blade extends into a full tang for superior strength and balance
- Constructed from modified 12C27 Sandvik- a higher carbon content stainless steel
- Excellent cutting performance with easy, no-stain properties
- POM polymer handle is exceedingly durable and heat resistant
- Traditional Opinel handle has a polished surface that feels very comfortable in hand
- Selected by the Ecole de Cuisine Alain Ducasse for student use
- Made in Portugal