Opinel Mushroom Foraging Knife
Opinel of France has been making artisan-quality knives for the farmer, hunter and cook since 1890. The Opinel Mushroom Foraging Knife is a very special design with a blade/brush combo that's perfect for a mushroom hunting expedition. This specialist has a curved blade and toothed spine for cutting stems neatly from behind and scraping off debris. A boar bristle brush on the butt of the handle effectively brushes dirt from delicate mushrooms. The Mushroom Foraging Knife is constructed of Swedish stainless steel with a traditional beechwood handle. Wipe clean with cloth after use.
Features of the Opinel Mushroom Foraging Knife include:
- Traditional mushroom hunter's design
- Swedish stainless steel blade with curved edge
- Teeth on the spine of the blade helps remove woody debris
- Fine beechwood handle
- Boar bristle brush removes dirt and dust gently
- Hand wash recommended
- Made in France
- Measures 4.25", closed; blade measures 3"