Opinel N°116 Bread Knife Parallele
The Opinel N°116 Bread Knife Parallèle is the brand's best-selling culinary knife, and it wonderfully reflects the French producer's guiding principles of simplicity and efficiency. The durable and very sharp serrated blade is stamped from highly anti-corrosive X50CrMoV15 high-carbon stainless steel. A full tang extends through the natural beech wood handle and the blade has a slightly "back-curved" design for a greatly improved hand and slicing position. The 8" blade is light, easily maneuverable and perfect for slicing breads and cakes of any kind, tomatoes, eggplant, melons and other tough-skinned produce. Hand wash only.
Features of the Opinel N°116 Bread Knife Parallèle include:
- Highly anti-corrosive X50CrMoV15 high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Blade length is 8"
- Full tang runs through the handle
- Very sharp, serrated edge is ideal for any type of breads, cakes, tomatoes, melons and more
- Gently back-curved shape improves a comfortable and natural slicing position
- Natural beechwood handle feels great in the hand
- Strong, light and efficient design
- Hand wash only